Thursday, 27 September 2012

GREY

jhj-030 jhj-003jhj-022
Cardigan - H&M
White T Shirt - Topshop
Skirt - H&M - £3.99
Silver Cuffs - ASOS
Studded Bracelet - (had since I was about 10 and can't remember!)


So here is another generic monochrome look (as my wardrobe is 80% black, grey and white). Cardigans usually look really weird on me for some reason? but I actually love this one from H&M! and the skirt and T shirt are also staple items. I have these cuffs in gold as well and I wear them ALL the time, they're literally the only bracelets that I wear so I definitely recommend them!


4 comments:

  1. love the look of this cardigan, hope your skin will sort itself out hun ! x
    thebeautyheroes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the cardigan! And you are sooo beautiful x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I Have this Cardi, Love it! Gone follow you, Hope you return the fav!

      www.stylesfrillsandheels.blogspot.co.uk
      xx

      Delete