Tuesday, 25 September 2012

TRENCH COAT

111 111111 111111111111111111111111111111111111

Jumper - Primark - £8
Indigo Skinny Jeans - Dorothy Perkins - £25
Black Trench Coat - Zara - £60

So this is a really boring outfit to be honest.... It's quite a trek to uni from my house (2 trains and walking inbetween!) so I decided to casually throw anything on. I was actually looking forward to doing something productive when starting university but so far that hasn't happened (course regrets 2k12). Anyway....
I actually lovee this trench coat from Zara (I want it in all colours!) and have finally had the chance to wear it because of the wonderful (terrible) English weather.

 I would of made more of an effort but I was in a rush and in quite a bad mood to be honest so comfort was key. My hair also looks quite sheep-like/annie-esque from the rain which is really annoying but nevermind!



4 comments:

  1. black trench coats are so elegant, might need to invest ! x
    thebeautyheroes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. SUCH a lovely outfit... and you are gorgeous!! :)
    just followed you! <3
    xxx
    http://eleanorcos.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a very elegant outfit, perfect for autumn :) x

    www.ohabbiee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow- I love your black jumper it looks so so nice and the outfit isn't boring its so cool! your photos are amazing- they look like magazine shots! Fancy checking out my blog and perhaps follow back?
    Hope uni gets better

    xx
    http://ellacatherine1.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete