Tuesday, 30 October 2012

BLAZER

bb-019bb-021bb-034
Blazer - Zara - £60
Light Blue Shirt - H&M - £6.99
Faux Leather Pleated Skirt - Primark - £14

So my last outfit post was 10 days ago?! It doesn't seem that long but I have been annoyingly stressed/busy recently! Anyway, I wear this skirt too often, it's probably the most worn item in my wardrobe...ever as it just goes with everything! Thankyou Primark for making something half decent! The shirt I personally think is a bargain, I've got the white version too and they do it in other colours but have had to resist buying due to my mom forcing me to do my own ironing soon and I guess shirts aren't the easiest to iron.. (prepare for all my clothes to be all crinkly in up and coming months)

I've had this blazer a while, but have seen a few similar one's in Zara recently (by recently I mean today, I just can't resist going into Zara ): ) For £60 I guess it seems quite expensive, but I've gotten so much wear out of it so I believe that justifies the price? (or so I keep telling myself)

I also find it quite tragic that I'm not going out for Halloween (cry) so I shall probably sit inside and watch Hocus Pocus on my ones! (crazy times) Although I did go to Alton Towers Scarefest yesterday and squealed at the people dressed up (I can't deal with people dressed up in costumes, it seriously freaks me out) and also at Nemesis sub terror, where I spent most of the time hidden behind my friends sleeve, ha!


17 comments:

  1. i plan on spending my halloween the exact same way! i just love hocus pocus! love your outfit, the elbow patches on that blazer are perfect! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute!
    I love your hair. jealous ! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a good outfit, it's amazing :)

    from helen at www.thelovecatsinc.com // @thelovecatsinc

    ps. make sure you've entered my giveaway to win 30 beauty products inc essie! it's worldwide too, click here!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your outfit posts!! Lovely styling.

    vanessa
    xxx
    Check out my beauty giveaway @
    http://vanessalucy.blogspot.co.uk/2012/10/200-follower-beauty-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this outfit and your blog!! just followed :) <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very nice look!:) That would be lovely if we followed each other :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. just discovered your blog! love it! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your jacket! This outfit's wonderful. Felicity x
    that-bird.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous gorgeous outfit!
    I'm not going out for halloween either, but I do have my friend's halloween themed birthday party next week so I guess that counts haha
    Followed xo

    http://iamncxo.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely blazer. I also really want to watch hocus pocus now.

    ReplyDelete
  11. love this outfit ! really a good edgy twist on preppy ! xx
    thebeautyheroes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  12. great outfit!!! i follow you now ;)
    i would love to follow me back because love your blog!!
    kisses
    http://blogcashmeremafia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love this! Sending love from New York City, hope you are well. Please follow me! & like me on Facebook! If you have bloglovin, we should follow each other!
    xox
    Janicethitran.com
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love this outfit, you look amazing, can't believe this skirt is only from Primark...great find!
    Maddie xx

    maddie-elizabeth.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  15. Very great outfit!!

    vanillanasta.blogspot.be

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love this outfit! I've been wanting a skirt like that for so long!

    Check out my blog? :)
    http://lumillads.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete