Thursday, 4 October 2012

FAUX FUR

uuuuuuuuuuuuu
Faux fur gilet - Forever 21 - £16ish
Cropped biker jacket - H&M - £20ish
White T Shirt - Topshop - £16
Cable knit skirt - Primark - £8

I think It's really starting to show that I dress rather boringly..... grey,black,white, and repeat. I just can't help my general dislike towards coloured clothing...

Anyway, I'm starting to ponder dying my hair back brown fairly soon - my hair just suddenly doesn't feel ~right~ the way it is (plus it clashes with some of my lipsticks)! Oh well, it lasted for about a year so R.I.P and back to my usual goth-like self soon then!

There's not really much to say about this outfit just that this Primark skirt (which I loved on the hanger and bought on a whim) is annoyingly short and looks more like a belt than a skirt! Although I suppose wearing it with leggings isn't too bad....
Getting my fur gilet out is currently making me want a cream one and some faux fur stole's - although high street shops are selling them at ridiculous prices like £20 (for a fur stole)?! (crazy) which my impoverished self isn't happy with!

5 comments:

  1. I love your hair, it's sooo pretty and I'm soooo Jealous!

    If you have time please check out my blog:

    www.fragile-bird.blogspot.co.uk

    Helen

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the jacket!

    Xo Jill

    jillianturner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. brown hair sounds amazing ! x
    thebeautyheroes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, I love your blog, your posts are so interesting <3
    Would you maybe like to follow eachother?
    Love, Anne

    www.movieanne.com

    ReplyDelete