Monday, 1 October 2012

LAYERS

3333333333333333333333333333333333333333

Cream Jumper - Forever21 - £8
Velvet Skirt - Primark - £2
Denim Jacket - Clothes show live - £15
Black hooded jacket - H&M (£unsure)

So this is another university outfit, although, only got worn for a couple of hours as there was some kind of wasp infestation in the room we were supposed to be working in meaning I had to trek back home! I'm now supposed to be starting the work I'm missing today at home, but a lack of creativity has overcome me so I'm sitting here blogging and eating instead (always best). If anyone has any ideas about 'body architecture' though (what the?), let me know!

Anyway, this outfit is quite messy and casual (my hair is driving me insannnnnnnnne too, gahd) and it actually strays from my usual black/white/grey combination I usually have going on. The skirt at the time was too much of a bargain to miss out on (£2!! or maybe £1? I can't remember) god bless finding something nice and dirt cheap in Primark! The red doesn't seem to show up well on my camera though, it's alot brighter in real life but I think that's just down to poor lighting.

Finally, I've been reading The perks of being a wallflower and I've nearly finished it. I'm not really interested in seeing the film as from the trailer I think it looks quite cringey and underwhelming. The book is okay if you like ~generic teenage life~ books but it's not really for me, nevertheless it's easy to read and isn't horrific either. I think I'll be buying a Stephen King or a Chuck Palahniuk book next though!

13 comments:

  1. I really like this! Especially the denim jacket!
    And the skirt, I think Primark may be the best thing ever.
    -Cat x

    http://studsandstarlings.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the velvet skirt ! x
    thebeautyheroes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're so beautiful! Love your hair, love the skirt! <3

    xoxo Bree
    The Urban Umbrella

    http://www.theurbanumbrella.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your so beautiful and I love your outfit esp how the skirt and jean jacket look together <3
    I'm following you now, please check out my blog and follow me too if you like it :)

    xoxo

    http://perlaxmakeup.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the look! So effortless and chic :) your hair is amazing!

    Would you like to follow each other? I am following already :)

    Adela
    afashionistascorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're so beautiful! xo

    http://www.vipxo.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look great. And you are so pretty :)

    I would like to invite you to my blog. Visit it when you have time.

    ReplyDelete
  8. love the look and your face is stunning!!!!

    p.s. let us know if you would like to follow each other
    xoxo



    http://style-squared.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  9. lovely outfit! I've nearly finished a massive 4 in 1 stephen king and i can honestly say it has been really good throughout :) x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wowowow, you are stunning. I actually really adore your plain white top, looks like it can be dressed up or down so easily!

    x Michelle | thefeatherden.net

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this look. Your hair is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your style is amazing, I just couldn`t find an outfit that I would not wear..I`m so glad I found your blog..:)

    http://hdoverhls.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete