Tuesday, 16 October 2012

LEOPARD

popoppopppppppoppppopppp
Leopard Print Shirt  - H&M - (Around £15)
Pleather pleated skirt - Primark - £14
Black Trench Coat - Zara - £60

Today has really been one of those days... turning up to university/college and there being no teacher, other teacher gives you no work and all you do is masking tape pieces of newspaper together in a whole day (rage), running for 2 trains while carrying an art folder etc etc

So anyway, I thought I'd add some ~excitement~ to my bland outfits with this shirt, although I do remind myself of a 50 year old woman going through a mid-life crisis because I think leopard print is one of those things which a lot of shops make tacky by adding gems or the word 'LOVE' plastered across it (ew) I'm also wearing my Zara trench as per usual and finally I threw on my Primark skirt which everyone and their dog owns. For £14 though I did think that Primark were being slightly cheeky with their prices, but I couldn't resist at the time!


8 comments:

  1. This outfit is perfection! I love your shirt

    Xenia
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everyone should own one piece of leopard print! ;) x

    www.thegirrrlsroom.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. loving the leopard print shirt ! xx
    thebeautyheroes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. love this outfit!! and your hair is beautiful!! new follower :) x

    http://www.laughingassassin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi!! :)
    I really like your blog and your style, I´m following you :D
    ... maybe if you have time, you could visit my blog too, and if you like it, follow me back ;)
    Kisses!
    http://modacapital-blog.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice photos and really cool outfit, you look great, I like your skirt, what a great shape and that shirt is so nice, the perfect touch to the outfit also you are really beautiful and your coat rocks! Your have a lovely blog by the way and I am a new follower! Hope you will like my blog and follow back!

    Pop Culture&Fashion Magic

    ReplyDelete