Thursday, 11 October 2012

NEW PURCHASES: ZARA AND PRIMARK

grrgrgrrrrrrrrgrgrgrgrrrrrrrrrgrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgrgrgrgggggggggggggggggrgggggggggrgrgrgrgrgrggrrrrr

Grey and White vest - Primark - £4 each
Grey mid sleeved t shirt - Primark - £6
Black suede bag - Zara - £40
Black maxi skirt with splits - Zara - £20

So these are generally just 'basic' items which I picked up over the course of this week. The bag (which my camera won't seem to pick up?!) is amazing, I lovvvvvve it! The skirt I will also be wearing out tomorrow night possibly, and I can't stress enough how the first two vests are such good quality for Primark. Usually Primark t shirts have that see-through look going on, but these are much thicker and for £4, I mean seriously. Just a note though, they actually have a really long back and a short front which you can't see because I've tucked them in. I'm not a fan of this personally, but I generally tuck all my t shirts in anyway so it's easily disguised (sorry if that made no sense?). 

This week has been so long and boring i'm shattered. I still have to go in tomorrow, only for a couple of hours though, but it's so much effort to roll out of bed (sobsob) My weekend also looks pretty bleak, uni work all day everyday it looks like - effort

10 comments:

  1. Very nice simple outfits! Love it

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this minimal mood
    nice blog honey

    check out mine and follow if u like it..i'll do the same

    Patchwork à Porter

    ReplyDelete
  3. really loving the look of the primarni tops ! xx
    thebeautyheroes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. dont know what camera you have but your photos are lovely! love the black skirt, may have to pay zara a visit today :)

    withkittyinmind.blogspot.com xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh, what a great little collection you've picked up. Very verstaile, I keep scrolling thruogh the pics but I can't decide on my favourite. It all looks fab :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. those vest tops are great little basics, they fit you really well. I hate ill fitting basics xx


    http://2wanderlust.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. el ultimo outfit me encanta!

    New outfit post en el blog "MILITARY JEANS"
    http://sweet-perdition.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  8. the boyfriend pants are so icredible!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Actually in love with your style. I recently bought that maxi skirt with slits from zara, how does it look like that on you and yet i look like a massive frump. not fair haha!
    new follower, love your blog. maybe check out and follow me if you like neenyswishlist.blogspot.com
    x

    ReplyDelete