Saturday, 6 October 2012

TROPICAL SKIRT

rrrrrrrrrrrr
Jumper - Primark - £8
Belt - Zara - £(can't remember)
Skirt - Zara - £25/30ish

So today was pretty sunny, so I decided to whip out this skirt I got from Zara a few months back. In England even when there's a hint of sun everyone's getting their shorts and sunglasses out (no joke the amount of people I saw today in shorts was ridiculoussss and it's freezing! crazy people) The belt I got from Zara in Costa del Sol earlier on in the year and I love it! Asos did (or still do?) one's that were identical but I'm unsure if they're still around. Lastly, knitwear always has to be Primark! (even though Zara and H&M knitwear is so nice but Primark is the cheapest!)

On another note I saw so many nice things I wanted today it was actually depressing, but I think I might buy a few bits off Zara online later... consequently meaning I will probably be housebound for the rest of the year (unemployable student problems) goodbye life!

I also forgot to edit my light switch off two of these photos (whoops) I'm sure knowone is even that bothered... apart from me. There was a big black blanket creeping in on most of these photos as well which I had to edit out (jeeeeeeez) so I hope you can't tell!



7 comments:

  1. I love this skirt, very pretty! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so pretty and your skirt is lovely!

    http://riley-ellise.blogsot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. loving that skirt and belt combo hun ! x
    thebeautyheroes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're so stunning! I love that skirt and belt together xx



    Http://2wanderlust.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous pics x

    xelliealicex.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. you look stunning! loving the skirt, even though its summery it works well with the knitwear :)xxx

    vanessa

    ReplyDelete
  7. The skirt!!! <3


    vanillanasta.blogspot.be

    ReplyDelete