Thursday, 15 November 2012

PRODUCTS I WANT TO TRY + OOTD

PRODUCTS-I-WANT-TO-TRY


1. CLARINS INSTANT SMOOTH PERFECTING TOUCH, 2. RIMMEL MATCH PERFECTION CREAM GEL FOUNDATION  3. ORIGINS DRINK UP MASK  4. BENEFIT WATTS UP HIGHLIGHTER


Wow... well how bad am I at blogging though seriously... In my defense my uni deadline was this week so I was in a bit of a panic! (as per usual)

1. Anyway, these are four products that I REALLY want to try out. I need a new primer, I'm never convinced they actually work though, my make-up seems to look the same with or without it (or maybe I've been using  bad primers? hmm) and this Clarins one has been subject to a few good reviews recently!

2. I saw this reviewed on another blog (forgot the name agh!) and I liked the look of the consistency and finish - I like dewier finishes as opposed to matte (But throughout the day my skin dries out and it ends up looking matte anyway gah) it's not a foundation I'd really heard of before though - so if you've used it let me know if it's any good!

3. Origins products have gotten a lot of hype recently, all of which has been positive. The only thing that puts me off is the price tag.... but I was thinking of treating myself to a few things and this was one of them. I've got combination skin - very oily t zone and extremely dry everywhere else - sometimes resulting in eczema - my overall face is also extremely sensitive too so finding skincare products is a complete nightmare! I don't like to get my hopes up with skin products but from what I've heard origins products might be what I'm looking for!

4. I already have Benefits high beam (which I love), and I'm really into highlighters at the moment. I like the look of the formula for this one - as it seems to give more of a dewy finish. The price tag is hefty, as with all Benefit products but if it's as good as high beam then I can justify the price!

 If you've tried any of these products let me know what they're like!


fur3 fur1 fur2
Faux fur gilet - Forever 21, White Shirt - H&M - £7.99, Grey Skinny Jeans - Dorothy Perkins

I'm really not good at dressing for British weather... It's absolutely FREEZING outside and I come up with this! (not a good move!)





11 comments:

  1. The white shirt and black fur look so good together! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Origins products are really good for people with sensitive skin! I tried a sample of the Clear Improvement Charcoal mask, and it definitely cleaned out my pores and reduced the size of them. There's a cute holiday set of Origin's best sellers at Sephora (http://www.sephora.com/skincare-must-haves-P376971). I would definitely recommend buying this if you're interested in trying the brand out!

    http://oohsoojaded.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thankyou, this is really helpful!

      Delete
  3. I'm absolutely useless at dressing for British weather too, i always end up making fashion more important than the fact im freezing! Loving the white shirt and black gillet combo, it's fab! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice blog!

    http://simplelove-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. OOOOO love your product picks I can heartily recommend watt's up, its a very good illuminant!

    dp
    x

    www.inanityandthegirl.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have Watt's Up by benefit and i love it! I love the convenience of the stick vs liquid, which is the only reason I have never purchased high beam!

    xoxo
    smileitssunday.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the products! And i love your style, moreover!
    I just followed you!

    Love the blog name too, btw!
    ♥,
    Shari
    The Misty Mom

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the Clarins Instant Smooth Perfecting Touch! Brilliant product!
    http://oliviadollydaydream.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete