Wednesday, 26 December 2012

GREEN

dfgfgh-094 dfgfgh-096dfgfgh-086dfgfgh-076

Scarf - Forever 21 - £1.50
Dipped hem dress - Zara
Belt - £1 - Primark
Trench coat - Zara - £60

I thought this was probably a more ~christmassy~ outfit from me because it's green (and not black as per usual).... a tenuous link I know. Anyway, I have a few new items of clothing which I will probably take photos of soon hooray although I just haven't really been that fussed about Christmas this year! (I ate WAY too much though)

I found myself waiting until midnight last night (or earlier today?) for the Zara online sale - which wasn't too great. Zara's idea of a sale is taking £10 off each item meaning it's still too expensive! (I spent £60 on two things though, oh life)


I hope everyone had a lovely Christmas!



12 comments:

  1. I love the colour of your dress!
    Beautiful outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you had a wonderful christmas lovely!

    Your ourfit is great, and your scarf was such a gorgeous bargain! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. really great outfit! love your dress

    hope you'll visit back
    www.marylee31.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeousness , love the scarf xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. so simple and gorgeously chic <3

    http://amelodyofdiaries.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely outfit that green is just gorgeous
    NRC ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. amazing post!
    have a very happy new year!

    lots of love from the c&p girls,
    casper&pearl blog
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the colour of the dress!

    www.mintyessence.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the dress, coat and scarf together. It makes such a lovely outfit! xx

    http://whatisinherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. You look lovely www.adoramehitabel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. These colours look really good on you lady x

    ReplyDelete