Sunday, 14 April 2013

REVIEW: La Roche - Posay Effaclar Duo


efffffff


La Roche-Posay Effaclar Duo / 40ml /

Available at Boots / £13.00


It claims (quote taken from packaging)  'Pores are purified, imperfections are reduced. Skin looks clearer and smoother. It regains a long-lasting balance to help recover the qualities of more healthy-looking skin'

1. So after seeing countless bloggers reviewing the La Roche products, in particular this one - the Effaclar Duo, I decided to give it a go. I haven't actually heard a negative review about this product, everyone seemed to claim it did them wonders for their skin. Unfortunately, my experience isn't the same!

2. After using this product I'm convinced my skin has got worse! I have extremely sensitive skin - combination - prone to eczema on the lower half of my face and a very congested T zone. I decided to use this product - twice daily (as instructed) on my T-zone to see if my skin was ~miraculously transformed~ Sadly not!

3. It's done nothing to improve my skin - at all. I can't actually see any notable differences really - and I actually think my skin has gotten worse! For £13.00 I would personally say this is a complete waste of money (from my point of view.)

It seems to work for everyone, apart from me! Skincare is a tricky one though, nothing really works on my skin - which is so frustrating!

If you've had any experience with this product does it work/not work on you and what are some skincare suggestions for extremely difficult and temperamental skin?!

3 comments:

  1. This made my skin worse at first but if you persevere with it your skin should get better honesty! I was literally about to give up on using this and then it really made a difference to my skin x

    http://whatisinherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw no:( I've heard amazing things about this but you've put me off a bit now ahha, don't want to buy a product that doesn't actually do anything eeeeek xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aah sorry! I have really stupid skin though, it seems to just be me it doesn't work on! x

      Delete