Thursday, 30 May 2013

CHESTER

rh6123442345
rtyufghjkfgfas
dfghjkfghjk

Blouse- Forever21 (here) - £16.75
Jacket - Zara - £70
Grey Bodycon Skirt - H&M
Studded Bracelet - Old (had since I was 10)
Rings - Primark
Sunglasses - New Look (here) - £4.99

1. This is what I wore to go to Chester on the weekend. I really love Chester, I kind of regret not applying to go to Uni there because I think it's a really nice place! (ah well). I'm also wearing my trusty Zara jacket which goes with everything and was totally worth the £70 I paid for it!

2. On another note, now I've finished college I don't quite know what to do with myself... I'm kind of overwhelmed by the amount of spare time I have and I don't quite know how to fill it!

Any suggestions?






8 comments:

  1. Stunning outfit, love the blouse very very pretty!
    Love your blog, happy to be your newest follower and will look forward to seeing more!
    dimplesdiaries
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great outfit, I'm a big lover of black clothing :)

    kittyhearts.blogspot.co.uk

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your hair is gorgeous and love your jacket

    Kylie x
    http://lazy2lovely.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look fabulous, loving the outfit, may have to try and purchase your top! Love your hair too xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, great post :)

    Please check out my posts?

    http://terriface01.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the blouse and the bracelet i'm going to have to try and track down a similar one!

    antiquebeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the outfit! I have the same rings, but stood on one the other day and broke it- oh noo! I'm in the same situation with trying to kill time, I'm just trying to look for a job!
    Sam xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh dear! Same here, there's not many around though unfortunately! x

      Delete