Monday, 20 May 2013

HOW I STYLE: MAXI SKIRTS

Thought I'd do a 'How to wear' or 'How to style' kind of post and choose something which fit the current season. England still isn't that warm, so I've included different options for different weather types and also day/night outfits!

I've created 5 different looks altogether, hope you like them!

OUTFIT 1:
  2425
2827
Top - Primark - £2.50/3.50 (Unsure which!)
Cuffs - ASOS
Skirt - Zara


OUTFIT 2:

121110

Top - Primark - £2.50/£3.00 (ish)
Skirt - Boohoo
Coverse - Office

OUTFIT 3
2135

Top - Forever 21 - £16
Skirt - Primark
Necklace - Forever 21 - £3


OUTFIT 4:


20171821

Top - H&M - £4.99
Belt - Zara
Skirt - Boohoo
Shoes - Primark - £10

OUTFIT 5:



37303231
Jumper - Zara
Skirt - Primark - £10
Boots - House of Fraser
Jacket - Primark - £7


Hope you enjoyed this post!  I want to keep blogging frequently like I did back in November/ December now I've finished college until the end of September! (yay!) so a new post will be up tomorrow!

Which is your favourite? :-)






5 comments:

  1. love these outfits! x

    http://lifeinlipstick.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love outfit one! Definitely my fav x

    http://whatisinherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. great looks - i do love a maxi x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these outfits! Maxi skirts really suit you :-)

    http://maddiestevens.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great post you really suit maxi skirts! I'm lusting after one now! New follower, your blog is lovely :) xx

    paintedglitter.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete