Wednesday, 22 May 2013

MASCARA REVIEW: NATURAL COLLECTION

123-211123-217123-210

Natural Collection Lash Curl Mascara - £1.99 - Available at Boots

When It comes to mascaras I tend to be really tight with my money (I honestly don't get how people can pay £20-£30 for a mascara?!?!) so as I was trawling the shelves of Boots for something cheap I stumbled upon this mascara from the Natural Collection.

Now, for £1.99 I wasn't expecting any ~miracles~ to be happening to my eyelashes, but I also wasn't expecting something to be so awful... The formula was greasy, thick and gloopy and when applied to the lashes did nothing but make them stick together.

I've tried cheaper mascaras in the past and they've all been meh -OK.. not great, but they do make a slight positive change to the appearance of your eyelashes, this however, made my eyelashes feel heavy, greasy and weighed them down and (ironically) didn't curl them at all.

Maybe that's just my experience with it perhaps... but I wouldn't recommend it....Note to self: I will definitely be steering clear of Natural Collection mascaras in the future now!




3 comments:

  1. Aw what a shame! I've tried their lashbuild mascara and thought it was okay for the price, it didn't irritate my eyes or smudge on my glasses so bonus points!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a shame this isn't so great, I love when more affordable products turn out to be really good, but I'll avoid this for sure! Thanks for the review!

    Jennie xo | sailorjennie.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the review! I know to stay clear of that mascara. I'm so picky when it comes to mascara... I don't normally stray from my 2-3 favourites hah!

    New follower :)

    Michelle
    http://mash-elle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete