Friday, 31 May 2013

REVIEW: RIMMEL WAKE ME UP INSTANT RADIANCE SHIMMER TOUCH

hjsdfsf

Rimmel - £4.99 (Boots)

Being a fan of the popular Rimmel Wake Me Up Foundation I decided to buy another product from the range.  The packaging describes the product as a 'lightweight utra-blendable mousse formula' which gives an instant touch of radiance. First of all, If you don't like glitter/ shimmery products - then stay away! (although the name kind of gives it away). Second of all, the colour pay off isn't really vibrant and noticeable, the colour leaves a kind of light pinkish glow and doesn't really substitute for a highly pigmented blusher (in my opinion) and because of this, I'd say it would probably suit paler skin tones.

It's probably worth noting that there's two shades 'Radiant Rose' and 'Shimmering Sand', one being a pink and the other more of a browny/orange colour. I think if you're a fan of glowy, subtle products (and don't like the look of being caked in make-up!) then this is quite a good product.

For £4.99 I think the price is quite fair, It's not something that I'll rush to repurchase but I'm glad I have it in my collection!

6 comments:

  1. I've been wanting to try the Rimmel Wake me up collection for a while now so will definitely check it out!

    Love your blog, following now :)

    Alara x x

    http://thevanitylondon.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll have to check this out next time i'm in Boots! £4.99 is a great price! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. The color reminds me of red velvet cake!

    I invite you to check out my blog.

    loyaltofashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your blog, new follower here!

    Byeebyee.

    http://crudessence.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh i love shimmery products - i might give it a go x

    ReplyDelete