Wednesday, 12 June 2013

BLACK, WHITE, GOLD

1111111111
11111112111

Cropped Vest - H&M - £4.99
Skirt - H&M - Around £14.99
Bomber Jacket - Primark - £8
Gold Cuffs - Asos
Triangle Necklace - Forever21 - £3.15 (Silver one here)

These are mostly all new purchases so I was just ~experimenting~ with putting them together. It's pretty simple but I like it! I'll probably be wearing this outfit or something similar on holiday as English weather is so horrendous...

Also is google reader disappearing? If so, make sure to follow my blog on Bloglovin if you haven't ( ---> )

  Follow on Bloglovin

And finally Download festival is FRIDAY ahhhhhh I'm so excited, I'm surprised I'm still alive and in one piece after all the gigs I've been to but seeing Slipknot will be INSANE. Definitely need to wrap myself up in bubble wrap for Friday!



6 comments:

  1. Love this skirt!! How do you style your hair? You should do a blog post on it, it's gorgeous! xx

    paintedglitter.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the outfit! Especially the skirt its very cute :D

    OutsideBeautyInsideHealth

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a lovely outfit! I adore that skirt! :) x Laura

    http://styleandsushi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This outfit is gorgeous especially the jacket (Primark, really?!?), and your hair is amazing with those waves!

    http://ringoringorosie.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh my goodness, you're style is incredible (as if your hair). i've just been stalking your blog, it's fab! following
    www.marylee31.blogspot.com
    x

    ReplyDelete