Thursday, 13 June 2013

CHEAP MONDAY

aaaaaaaaaaaa3aa1a4

T shirt - Cheap Monday (via Asos)
Skirt - Primark - £14
Jacket - H&M
Bracelets - (Old had for years)

This is probably my favourite skirt that I own (thanks Primark) and I've worn it to death the last couple of years or so. Pairing it with my brightly coloured jacket I think works well and is a change from the usual black/white/grey outfit I wear!

My aim is to buy clothes which are a bit 'different' to my usual colour (or lack of) palette - I find it SO difficult going through my wardrobe trying to find something in a sea of black and white t shirts/ vests etc!



4 comments:

  1. Aw this outfit looks so good. Love the red jacket (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love this jacket, looks really good with the outfit

    http://ringoringorosie.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I so love your skirt, and you hair is gorgeous! I love the colour, and the waves xx

    Gemma ♥ | Ɱiss Ɱakeup Ɱagpie

    ReplyDelete