Wednesday, 5 June 2013

DENIM

swsrsssggsksssosll

Denim Jacket - Vintage
Maxi Skirt - Boohoo (Here) - £8
White Jumper - Forever21 - £5
Bracelets - Old

This is a pretty simple outfit and not too exciting - Pretty much like my day today! Mainly consisting of watching Edward Scissorhands, sitting at my laptop and going out to the post office. Such a fab and exciting life I lead!

I also can't wait to move for uni - It'll mean I can ~hopefully~ get a part time job more successfully instead of being shunned from opportunities because I'm moving in a few months. Having 4 months off and nothing to do is a killer when you have no work to do.........



10 comments:

  1. really like your skirt, such a lovely colour! good luck with your move, I remember moving away for uni, exciting times

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh really lovelies phots
    cute jacket!
    Now I´m following you in GFc and Bloglovin´
    I hope your follow me back!
    xx

    www.sakuranko.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh.. I am so jealous of your beautiful hair <3 xxx

    Gemma ♥ | MissMakeupMagpie.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely photos hun! Your hair is to die for and the outfit is super pretty! <3 I need to get similar bracelets, they are fab!

    Andrea | RosyChicc

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am in love with your hair! :O

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this look! Your hair is gorgeous :) ♥

    http://abeautyromancee.blogspot.co.uk/
    http://abeautyromancee.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. fantastic denim jacket!

    http://sincerelyrenay.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. simple outfits are the best for lazing around.

    Fikki of The Pastime Bliss

    click here to check out our blog xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. HI
    I love your style and your blog posts
    Please let me know if you want to follow each other
    Thanks
    Irena
    x

    ReplyDelete