Thursday, 6 June 2013

REVIEW: ORIGINS DRINK UP INTENSIVE MASK

123451234123

Origins Drink Up Intensive Overnight Mask - £20.00 (Here)

Origins is one of those brands which seems to be everywhere recently so when I saw a few reviews of the Drink Up intensive mask I decided to splash out  (I'm not used to buying skincare over £10 to be honest!)and purchase it.

The first thing (which I didn't look up beforehand) is that it really, really, smells like citrus fruits. Now, I actually have a phobia of Oranges (very weird, I am aware) so when I put this on my face my expression was quite horrified. I soon got over this when I knew I'd spent £20 (ha), so soon pushed this minor problem aside.....

As I have extremely dry skin (apart from t-zone) and suffer from eczema, I thought this would do the trick in providing my skin some much needed moisture. After applying this in the evening twice a week, my skin feels a lot softer and hydrated. It hasn't cleared up really dry patches however, but has made a positive change in my skin.

I'd say this mask is more suited to dry/normal skin rather than extremely dry as I think this would be when it's at it's most effective. I don't think I'd repurchase this as I'm trying to find more well suited products for my skin but I have enjoyed using it (...apart from the horrific smell!).






6 comments:

  1. Hate when products have bad smells :( puts me right off, I would love to try some origins bits though

    Ellen // A little bit Unique // Facebook // Bloglovin



    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would like to try this!

    http://namelessfashionblog.blogspot.it/
    http://www.facebook.com/NamelessFashionBlog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your skin sounds just like mine, my dry patches and dry skin drives me insane! I might give this a go, although every single product I've ever tried, hasn't worked :((( xx

    Gemma ♥ | Ɱiss Ɱakeup Ɱagpie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same, nothing seems to work, it drives me insane! It makes my make-up look awful too ): x

      Delete
  4. I have heard so many great things about this mask! I need to get my hands on it :) ♥

    http://abeautyromancee.blogspot.co.uk/
    http://abeautyromancee.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete