Monday, 3 June 2013

PINK SUEDE

aeeeraeeaaaadaatawaaaaaaaa

Jacket - H&M
White Vest - Primark
Tropical print skirt - Zara
Belt - Primark
Bracelets - Old

Well this is quite a difference to the ~monochromatic~ look I usually sport most days - A pink jacket and a tropical print skirt? (There's obviously something wrong with me). I do feel a bit out of place when the weather's nice like this and I'm dressed in a full black ensemble so I thought I'd make an effort and wear something brighter for a change!

I also went to see The Great Gatsby the other day - I'm unsure as to whether I liked it or not... I love the book and the film was actually really... different? (Great explanation) The soundtrack is pretty amazing though!



16 comments:

  1. Your hair looks lovely on these pictures! And I love your skirt. I haven't seen The Great Gatsby yet but I've heard some really mixed reviews, I hope it does the book justice!
    http://agnesandelle.blogspot.co.uk/
    Cat xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooo I love that skirt and your hair looks so gorgeous with that jacket! also loving your blog, following :) xxx

    www.megsbudgetboutique.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your style, and your hair is beautiful! x

    http://lucyandbeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. amazing hair and beautiful mix of colours x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous outfit, both the jacket and the skirt are really pretty!
    Love your hair!
    Really liked your blog, I'm a new follower x

    talkingpickles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a beautiful outfit, the skirt and the jacket are ridiculously gorgeous. Side note: I adore your hair xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the colour of that jacket! I'm planning on seeing Gatsby tomorrow, hopefully I'll enjoy it :) Looking forward to the soundtrack - seems like everyone is raving about that.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your skirt! Soo nice xx

    www.poptartsandsexx.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOVE this outfit! the colours in thay skirt are just amazing and work so well with the jacket!

    http://ringoringorosie.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  11. that skirt is to die for! love it!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  12. hey hun, i've followed you on blogger, adore your blog! :) xx

    http://gypsywardrobe.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Totally stalking your blog right now- I love it. You look absolutely incredible in this outfit! xx

    Bright and Dandy

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the outfit. my friend has the same skirt and everytime she wears it, it makes me sad that i didnt buy it!

    Fikki of The Pastime Bliss

    click here to check out our blog xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lovely outfit - the skirt and jacket go together great! :)

    Yinyin xx
    YinyinLoves

    ReplyDelete