Monday, 10 June 2013

REVIEW: MISS SPORTY FABULOUS LASH MASCARA

zzzzzzzzzzz

Miss Sporty fabulous lash mascara | £1.99/£2.49 | (here)

I'm personally not a fan of shelling out a lot of money for mascaras (Dior show has been my favourite for years but it's just too pricey!) so I've been trawling through Boots/Superdrug for really cheap mascaras  (poor student - don't judge me) which do a decent job. I reviewed the Natural Collection mascara (post here) a week or so ago and was very disappointed. In the same kind of price bracket I picked up this Miss Sporty mascara.

I'd like to say that this is now my favourite go-to cheap mascara. I use it regularly and find it better than a lot of  mascaras I've tried in higher price brackets. It's not show stoppingly brilliant but for the price - you can't knock it! 

I personally rate this mascara for the price - Yes there are better mascaras out there, but if your tight on cash then I'd say this is a good product to try out!


3 comments:

  1. Sounds great, perfect for day time anf keep the expensive ones for nights out! ..X

    http://www.pennyandpolaroids.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chanced upon your blog and enjoy reading it! (:

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree mascara prices are getting ridiculous aren't they- Diorshow used to be my fav too :)
    Daniella x

    http://daniella-r.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete