Tuesday, 18 June 2013

REVIEW: MUA Lipsticks

5
43
Without flash:2
With flash:6

MUA Lipsticks - Superdrug (Link here) £1 each.

(I have shades - 7, 2 and 14. One is a Nude (Brown), One is a coral and the other Berry (purple) colour. Unsure as to which is which as I may have switched the lids accidentally..agh)

Firstly I'd like to apologise for the messy packaging - I do use these lipsticks quite a lot - Which means you can probably already tell I really like them!

For £1 (£1?!!!!) each they really are great, the nude especially is my favourite nude (Better than MAC Hue in my opinion) whereas the other two get used less regularly and are more 'out there' colours. I find the colour pay off on the other two colours isn't as great as well for some reason... 

I think for a pound these are a must buy - Mac lipsticks are still my favourite because I like completely matte shades (these have some shine and aren't completely opaque) however, I completely rate these - the nude is my favourite nude shade I own and for £1 they're hardly breaking the bank either !

5 comments:

  1. I think MUA lipsticks are great for £1! Such a bargain!
    Spider Leg Lashes xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cheap and seem so pretty, I really need to try this lipsticks! Really love the nude shade too x


    talkingpickles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never hear the brand before but would love to try since the colors are pretty nice. Is it moisturizing at the same time?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow that is super cheap!! I hope they deliver to the US...they seem to have such a wide variety of items!

    I love that darker pink shade!! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete