Tuesday, 4 June 2013

SILVER & STRIPES

lll-110lll-105lll-114lll-125lll-122lll-136lll-131

Striped T Shirt - H&M
Grey Jacket - H&M
Necklace - Vivienne Westwood
Skirt - Primark (it comes with the ugly belt)
Silver Cuffs - Asos

Back to black, grey and white - although it's so warm at the moment I should probably be wearing shorts and a vest rather than long skirts and jackets... I'm just not prepared for British ~summer~

I also look ghostly pale on these pictures which means the fake tan will be making an appearance shortly!


9 comments:

  1. love the simple stripes and clean lines - perfect x

    ReplyDelete
  2. That necklace is really cool. I like it a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely simple outfit. I especially love the silver cuffs. I notice your from the Midlands, me too! Telford to be exact.

    Lindsey. x
    www.elegant-chaos.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  4. Your hairs lovely. Great outfit and accessories. I agree, primark belts are always ugly!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great look! I love the necklace, super cool :) ♥

    http://abeautyromancee.blogspot.co.uk/
    http://abeautyromancee.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great outfit! Very simple colours and patterns! Loving your Vivienne Westwood necklace too - gives the outfit a perfect touch! :)

    Yinyin xx
    YinyinLoves

    ReplyDelete
  7. I Love this Look!
    http://stylesfrillsandheels.blogspot.co.uk/
    Claudia xx

    ReplyDelete