Saturday, 15 June 2013

SPOTTY DRESS

bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb3

Dress - H&M
Black Jumper - Topshop - £19.99
Silver Cuff - Asos
Studded Bracelet - (Old - had for years)

This is one of the few dresses I own (I seriously have about 5 and rarely wear them) and I only bought this one because I had a H&M voucher quite some time ago. It's not my usual ~style~ but I quite like it. My only negative of it being the buttons at the bottom of the dress undo really easy, so sitting down opens half the dress up (not literally) which is quite annoying!

I also went to Download Festival yesterday (very sad I couldn't go for the weekend by hopefully next year I can!) and loved it! I've been a few times and I think yesterday was the best time I've ever had. Seeing Slipknot and Korn especially were the highlights - getting kicked in the face repeatedly by crowdsurfers and punched in the ribs by mosh pits, however, weren't personal highlights but it's to be expected with ever gig I guess. Also meeting hilarious people in the crowd and very funny things happening (always to be expected) I had the best time - I can't wait until next year. 


4 comments:

  1. So cute, I love the polka dots! New follower via Bloglovin' <3 Alex

    http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/4239571/into-the-woods

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute, love the sweater you wear with it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute dress! I love it with the jumper you have put over it too x

    http://whatisinherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there! Just found your blog, it's adorable!
    Spent some time looking through your posts! Your style is great :)
    Kallie, But First Coffee Blog OR But First Coffee on Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete