Wednesday, 19 June 2013

STONE THE CROW

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Pink jacket - H&M (around £25)
Shirt - Forever21 - £16.75 (here)
Levi's - Urban outfitters
Studded Bracelet - Old (had since I was 10)
Rings - Primark - Around £2.00/2.50 for a set

The weather's been really nice (?!) today... woah calm down England. I've also been spending my time trying to play my guitar - which I have decided to try and take up again (quit when I was 11 SOB I would have been amazing by now if I carried on- forever kicking myself) however, since I practiced so much yesterday my fingers have completely blistered which is a killer. I'm sure I'll soldier on....


7 comments:

  1. I love your top, I really want one like it! Such a cute post!

    If you have the chance, please follow me: www.everyones-perfect.blogspot.co.uk - I love your blog!

    Chloe xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous top! Love the rings too, you're style is amazing :) ♥

    http://abeautyromancee.blogspot.co.uk/
    http://abeautyromancee.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the top, it's super pretty! The accessories are also to die for! :))

    Andrea | RosyChicc

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE everything about your outfit (and hair)! x

    Following your blog now - bloglovin

    www.ofbeautyandnothingness.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. every outfit you post is amazing! I'm following <3

    londonandcoffee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete