Monday, 8 July 2013

PANAMA

cccccccccccccccccccccccccc

Vest - All Saints
Skirt - Forever21
Sunglasses - Primark - £1
Cuff - ASOS
Rings - Primark

I'm currently still melting in the heat! When it's warm I find everything I need to do comes to a stop (like when it snows) because I just feel lethargic and irritable. I tried sunbathing but ended up burning my ankles (this was unfortunately the only place I didn't put sun cream) and also ended up getting attacked by bees and wasps - agh.

I hope the weather gets cooler - especially as I'm going to London on the weekend and the crowded streets and tube stations are enough when it's cold never mind in this heat!


11 comments:

  1. oh wow love your outfit and you look like a model in your photos

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the vest top! Enjoy london, hope the heat isn't too uncomfortable when you get there! It is getting so hot! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. i hope the weather gets cooler n the northeast!
    its far too hot although i am enjoying the bright sun :)
    loving this outfit.

    dont forget to enter my RiRi Woo Giveaway Here

    from Brigitte at BreezeyBee Blog | BlogLovin' | Twitter

    xoXo

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love your vest :) hope the weather gets cooler too! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. love these pictures, such a great outfit. the skirt looks lovely! x
    www.thefrillseekers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous outfit!

    Love your blog :)

    Jade xx

    www.fairytalekiss.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really cool and relaxed outfit - I like the monochrome palette against the gorgeous colour of your hair! Hope you manage to stay cool in the heat :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. lovely outfit!

    from helen at thelovecatsinc | bloglovin'

    ps. check out my new givaway to win a goodie bag of drugstore favourites! click here

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this outfit! And super lovely hair too! <3

    laurenevie.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  10. love this outfit! Can't believe you got that skirt at f21!

    ReplyDelete