Monday, 1 July 2013

REVIEW: REVLON LIPSTICK - PINK IN THE AFTERNOON

25
4

Revlon super lustrous lipstick - Shade: pink in the afternoon - £7.49 (here)

I don't want to write a lot of blurb about this - Product reviews can get quite boring when there's unnecessary paragraphs of information (irony, woops).

I'll just point out that the formula of Revlon lipsticks I think is great (personal opinion). I'm a lover of Mac lipsticks - and matte/ opaque finishes - if that's anything to go by.

This colours not too bright - or dark. Just a kind of deepish corally pink? (terrible explanation I am aware!)

Although not super cheap - I still think they're a good buy if you're not willing to part with £14 for a Mac lipstick or more for other high end brands!





1 comment:

  1. Great post. I love your writing style xx

    kittyhearts.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete