Tuesday, 2 July 2013

UNDER THE BRIDGE

ssedfhddrgddffdsfghrdgthfgs-149

Shirt - Forever21
Belt - Zara
Skirt - Primark - £14

This outfit is quite different to the recent shorts and vests I've been posting recently ! It's more like funeral attire than summer clothes but British summer = non existent. 

I'm trying to stay occupied during my mammoth long summer off - It's impossible to get a part time job too because of moving away in September! agh! I can't wait to be in a new place and be more independent - it can't come soon enough!

What are you doing with your summer? (Help me relieve boredom!) 


5 comments:

  1. Love the belt! It's such a chic touch to your outfit! You look so pretty x

    talkingpickles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this belt :) So pretty! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've got that skirt and can never seem to stop wearing it! Gorgeous outfit x

    ReplyDelete