Friday, 5 July 2013

WELCOME TO THE JUNGLE

bgggbbbbbbbgbbgbbbbbbbbbgggsbb

Sunglasses - Primark - £1
Shirt - H&M
Jeans - Topshop (leigh jeans) - £38
Cardigan - Boohoo
This outfit doesn't really give a true reflection of the weather here right now - It's SO sunny and warm, and as usual, I'm sitting in my room...at my laptop...with the blinds down...... 

Yep, I'm one of those annoying people who moans when it's too cold and then moans when it's hot. I like inbetween-y weather - the heat in England is too stuffy/ stifling!

Anyway I hope everyone's having a nice day, I feel strangely optimistic today despite this week not being too great for me - onwards and upwards (and all of that)!


2 comments:

  1. love your outfit! x

    http://lifeinlipstick.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the leopard print shirt! Love the outfit.. x

    ReplyDelete